PDA

View Full Version : Sex Party

Kraven Morehed
09-23-11, 01:40
Hi all, I aint been here in a bit because of life. I have definitely been away too long. But damn, I just got turned into sex parties, but apparently people on usg are not hip to it or down with them. It seems in Europe they are big, but in the US unless you are in Fl, NY, or CA its nearly impossible to find them. I am willing to travel if I have to. I just saw about the SS MD joint, which I DEFINITELY need to get on now; but do any of yall have any hookups for sex parties? A real sex party is. How should I say, a freakin buffet. When someone made the words options, fish (in the sea) , ass / pussy galore. They were talking sex parties. Of course there is the fitness level for guys and attractiveness for ladies requirement, they are definitely something everyone here would like to check out.

If any one knows anything about the DMV PLEASE drop me a line. Till then, get in some foreign ass. An remember, when you drink, sometimes its hard to stay hard, that's why there is blue steel.

Spock and I'm out

RogerNelson
09-27-11, 05:27
I have my own section Check out my Reviews.

Hi all, I aint been here in a bit because of life. I have definitely been away too long. But damn, I just got turned into sex parties, but apparently people on usg are not hip to it or down with them. It seems in Europe they are big, but in the US unless you are in Fl, NY, or CA its nearly impossible to find them. I am willing to travel if I have to. I just saw about the SS MD joint, which I DEFINITELY need to get on now; but do any of yall have any hookups for sex parties? A real sex party is. How should I say, a freakin buffet. When someone made the words options, fish (in the sea) , ass / pussy galore. They were talking sex parties. Of course there is the fitness level for guys and attractiveness for ladies requirement, they are definitely something everyone here would like to check out.

If any one knows anything about the DMV PLEASE drop me a line. Till then, get in some foreign ass. An remember, when you drink, sometimes its hard to stay hard, that's why there is blue steel.

Spock and I'm out

Rahjohn
07-20-12, 11:54
So another contributor and I are putting together a little non pro party this Saturday. We have about 6 or 7 non pros on board for this. REAL DEAL LEGIT NP's. Not going into great detail but let's just say it will be a hell of a gathering as all the girls like to play with one another as well as sausages. If you're interested in joining us, hit up my inbox and I will be sure to give you details. CONTRIBUTORS ONLY! To avoid all the pig / LE drama, it's a private affair and we're only asking for a small membership (donation) fee. We're only opening it up to about 10 or so guys to keep the ratio nice. Bring your own raincoats. Drinks and Food provided.

Dazed Diplomat
10-07-12, 02:02
So another contributor and I are putting together a little non pro party this Saturday. We have about 6 or 7 non pros on board for this. REAL DEAL LEGIT NP's. Not going into great detail but let's just say it will be a hell of a gathering as all the girls like to play with one another as well as sausages. If you're interested in joining us, hit up my inbox and I will be sure to give you details. CONTRIBUTORS ONLY! To avoid all the pig / LE drama, it's a private affair and we're only asking for a small membership (donation) fee. We're only opening it up to about 10 or so guys to keep the ratio nice. Bring your own raincoats. Drinks and Food provided.Hello. Just saw this post. Looking to have SAFE and FUN action between folks who are not trying to be professional. I want to steer clear of the criminal stuff. Looking for a forum where adults like to cross paths and play. The GB stuff is great when it is fun (filled with like minded swingers) and no one is trying to make profit. Willing to of course contribute for the party but not interested in folks who are in the mix of the fun against their will or oppressed in any way.

Hopefully I can join in.