PDA

View Full Version : Sat – 10 Sep 2011 (Tori)

Tomcats
09-15-11, 18:10
I couldn't get up with any BP providers that looked good, so about 10:00, I hit the southside circuit. Did Riverside / Oltorf / Burton then headed over to SoCo. Spotted a possible WSW at one of the little NoTels there on SoCo, but never made contact with her. Stopped for some lunch, then headed back out. Finally, spotted a possible at that little drive thru store next to Alpine. She looked 30s or so with braided blonde hair. Jeans and a tee shirt. Thought I would give it a try.

Made a turnaround and she jumped in when I stopped. Said her name is Tori and 'she doesn't do drugs but she does like a little drink every now and then. ' I could smell it already and it was more than a little. She's maybe 5 ft 4, 130, short dishwater blonde hair. Her face is a little weathered but not unattractive. Her teeth are white and straight and it looks like she still has all of them. Told me straight up she needs 20 or 25 to get some beer and a couple sandwiches for her buddy that was still sleeping in the room and she would like to be back in 20 mins or so.

I told her I would try to have her back on time, but would like to spend a little time with her and the 20 bucks was no problem. She seemed happy about that and said the 20 mins was no big deal. I took her to one of my favorite notels, dropped a 20 for the room and we went inside. She wanted to smoke and seemed concerned about me cause I don't so we sat outside while she finished one off. Back in the room, I told her I needed to clean up a little and we both hit the shower.

She washed my back, then my front and I did the same for her. Tori is really friendly if a little talkative with a long southern drawl. She has nice little be cups tipped with small pink nipples and a short bristly Bush. There's not a shy bone in her body. I climbed up on the bed and she kinda stood there, then asked what I wanted her to do? Really? I said I want you up here getting this little guy ready for a fuck, so she climbed between my legs and got started. I was a little worried she wouldn't really want to do it, but not so. She must love to give head cause she did it long and slow for as long as I wanted it. She started to get turned on cause after a bit, she slid over so she was straddling my leg and started grinding on it, then climbed up like she was going to mount me and put a titty in my mouth. I sucked that for a bit, then rolled her onto her back.

She asked if I had a condom (Really? Again?) I said no. Then she asked me in the sweetest tone to not come in her mouth. I started playing with her pussy and she pushed my hand so I slipped a finger inside and started working it. She kept slurping like there was no tomorrow. After 5 mins or so I could see her tensing up and she came hard, just drenching my hand. I stroked her mouth a couple more times, then pulled her in close to blast all over her titties. She held me for another five minutes or so before I could go clean up. She cleaned up too, then flopped back down on the bed. We chatted for a while, then finally I told her we better get out of here. I gave her the 20 and we took off. On the way back, I stopped at the store and picked up some beer and a bottle of MD20 for her, then we hit the Wendy's there at BW and Congress where she insisted on paying for me some lunch. That's pretty unusual in my experience. With all the crap she got for her 'friend' and a burger for me, the bill ate up most of the 20 I had given her. She didn't seem to care. I dropped her off and she wrote down her number. Begged me to call her sometimes even just to hang out. She was a lot of fun, I probably will do.

Sometimes you get a stinker – so much so that it makes one question why you even do this. Then other times you run across a really nice girl who just wants to have a good time and its really cool. I will remember this one for a while.

Cheers,

TC