PDA

View Full Version : Bed Bugs

Bus Nut
08-28-11, 17:53
Word of caution.

Good friend of mine met a babe near the Tragic Kingdom the other night. Cute, spinner, and talented.

She was staying at one of the big hotels nearby. While taking care of business he felt what he thought was a spider on him. Turned out to be a bedbug. Ended up bring some home without meaning to and also infested his ride.

Just thought I would advise all members to be careful, as with other things this is NOT something we want to bring home! There is a web site that will help you avoid these nasty little buggers that are extremely hard to get rid of. I've been lucky so far but my work site has even found them in one of our work vehicles.

Since it is against the rules to post a website here, if you want to know the one I'm aware of you can PM me.

Bus Nut

TridentGum
06-05-22, 02:10
Word of caution.

Good friend of mine met a babe near the Tragic Kingdom the other night. Cute, spinner, and talented.

She was staying at one of the big hotels nearby. While taking care of business he felt what he thought was a spider on him. Turned out to be a bedbug. Ended up bring some home without meaning to and also infested his ride.

Just thought I would advise all members to be careful, as with other things this is NOT something we want to bring home! There is a web site that will help you avoid these nasty little buggers that are extremely hard to get rid of. I've been lucky so far but my work site has even found them in one of our work vehicles.

Since it is against the rules to post a website here, if you want to know the one I'm aware of you can PM me.

Bus NutTrue story, a provider taught me how to look for them in a hotel. I now travel a lot and before bringing bags into a room I look under the matresses for their poop. Nasty buggers.

Orion1938
10-06-22, 10:44
True story, a provider taught me how to look for them in a hotel. I now travel a lot and before bringing bags into a room I look under the matresses for their poop. Nasty buggers.I carry a UV flashlight to detect bedbugs.

Be safe.

SaltyDog
10-06-22, 11:35
I carry a UV flashlight to detect bedbugs.

Be safe.How does that work? Yea I learned to not put my clothes on the bed. There's a place in Azusa I visited and brought one home. I woke up one night and pulled everything up and found the damn thing.

A UV light?