PDA

View Full Version : Adult Stores

Dubclutch
08-28-11, 14:55
Clarksville, IN. This has got to be the biggest, baddest store in Indiana. They provide two theatres, gay and sraight. This store is a hotbed for couples and chance encounters. The new VIP room is awesome for those voyeurs who look for an exciting erotic show. The staff, except for one guy, can really act like DICKS and tend to speak down to you like a three year old but fortunately you don't have to spend any time with them, enjoy the show.

Madoc
08-28-11, 17:39
Clarksville, IN. This has got to be the biggest, baddest store in Indiana. They provide two theatres, gay and sraight. This store is a hotbed for couples and chance encounters. The new VIP room is awesome for those voyeurs who look for an exciting erotic show. The staff, except for one guy, can really act like DICKS and tend to speak down to you like a three year old but fortunately you don't have to spend any time with them, enjoy the show.Can you tell us more about the VIP room?

BustyAlexis
01-24-15, 03:02
Clarksville, IN. This has got to be the biggest, baddest store in Indiana. They provide two theatres, gay and sraight. This store is a hotbed for couples and chance encounters. The new VIP room is awesome for those voyeurs who look for an exciting erotic show. The staff, except for one guy, can really act like DICKS and tend to speak down to you like a three year old but fortunately you don't have to spend any time with them, enjoy the show.Would it be safe for a single female to show up there or do I need to be with a man. I would LOVE to go and have some fun, but I do not have anyone to go with. I would be perfectly fine going by myself I just do not know if it would be safe? Also, is there a lot of action that a female could join in? I really need some advice from someone who has been there. I have been in there a few times, but it was only in and out to buy some toys. Thanks for the help!

Thatguy68
01-25-15, 19:33
Would it be safe for a single female to show up there or do I need to be with a man. I would LOVE to go and have some fun, but I do not have anyone to go with. I would be perfectly fine going by myself I just do not know if it would be safe? Also, is there a lot of action that a female could join in? I really need some advice from someone who has been there. I have been in there a few times, but it was only in and out to buy some toys. Thanks for the help!I've always wanted to go to cts. They are known for a place for females to go and have a little fun. It's a bookstore and a theatre and have glory hole booths. Was going to go this past weekend but didn't work out. Hoping to try to make it this Friday.

Thatguy68
01-25-15, 19:34
Pm me if ya want to go together. Grab some dinner. Be a fun night.

SexInSTL
03-29-15, 08:00
I must have stopped by CTs on the worst Saturday night ever. Couple of weeks ago, was driving through and decided to stop by and check out this legendary place. It was a complete dump as reported, but I wasn't there for the decor.

One patron in the whole place at the time (about 9:30 pm), but I figured it wouldn't get going until 10-11. Paid the 16 bucks or whatever to have full access to the place, which isn't much. I warmed up a bit, waiting for the action to start rolling in.

It never did.

I waited until almost 1:30 in the morning. Nothing. And hardly any customers of any sort.

The single 'librarian' on duty was ok, but left early.

The private booths (with holes), have one tv with one channel, and two of the four TV's didn't work.

Did this place get busted or did I just hit a bad night?

Thatguy68
04-04-15, 08:30
I must have stopped by CTs on the worst Saturday night ever. Couple of weeks ago, was driving through and decided to stop by and check out this legendary place. It was a complete dump as reported, but I wasn't there for the decor.

One patron in the whole place at the time (about 9:30 pm), but I figured it wouldn't get going until 10-11. Paid the 16 bucks or whatever to have full access to the place, which isn't much. I warmed up a bit, waiting for the action to start rolling in.

It never did.

I waited until almost 1:30 in the morning. Nothing. And hardly any customers of any sort.

The single 'librarian' on duty was ok, but left early.

The private booths (with holes), have one tv with one channel, and two of the four TV's didn't work.

Did this place get busted or did I just hit a bad night?You will find more information on the northwest Indiana section. They put out info on a yahoo group.

Covenant60
10-31-17, 13:27
Is closed for good. Gone Gone Gone.