Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starter.

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starter.

Mikoll
08-24-11, 19:50
Come on Monroe guys lets get some reports started.

Nfamous
09-27-11, 14:04
Just a question.

Where are all the reports for Monroe?

Mikoll
11-08-11, 15:41
Anything going on in Monroe? I am going to make the tour in the morning.

Nfamous
11-30-11, 23:48
Anything going on in Monroe? I am going to make the tour in the morning.Did you find anything worth reporting on?

Locale, club, or any places to hang?

Mikoll
12-02-11, 21:45
Nothing happening in Monroe. I don't know if it is the cold weather or LEO but the action in Monroe is dead.

Mikoll
02-13-12, 20:43
Nothing happening in Monroe. I don't know if it is the cold weather or LEO but the action in Monroe is dead.Come on guys, anything?

CaptainTrojan
03-09-12, 13:39
The number of SW in the area has significantly decreased from what it was 7-8 years ago when I first began cruising the area. Leo has cleaned up the area a lot and although you might find the occassional SW they are not as abundant as they once were.

I remember a hot spot for SW use to be at a location right off Louisville street heading back in the direction of Monroe coming from West Monroe. There is a street on the right hand side of Louisville at the red light next to the Van Trow Toyota dealership on the left side of the street and Dollar Tree on the right side of the street. This street is called N 21st St. It's somewhat of a side street that connects Louisville and Washington St when you make a right turn on N 21st it will take you about two and a half blocks before it runs into Washington St and it runs between the Dollar Tree to the left and shopping center to the right that which houses stores like Citi-Trends, County Market, and several other businesses. Directly behind the Dollar Tree is a place called the Windsor Inn. It is home and a hangout to a lot of drug addicts, transients, and crackwhores. One who might be driving through the area in the late evening or at night might see a SW walking down N 21st. They usually will walk down N 21st St headed to the area on the other side of Washington St to those shotgun houses that are visible from Washington St. That area use to have a lot of foot traffic and drug activity and it still is to a slightly lesser degree. Leo has kinda cracked down on the activity here but on a lucky day you might still be able to find a SW. A lot of the women are drug addicts and look like they've been rode hard and left to dry but occasionally there might be a decent looking SW you might come across here. It's hit or miss though more miss than hit lately but this is definitely a popular area for some SW of the area. Be careful here the Leo presence is highly particularly in the evenings and at night. I've seen BSW and WSW in this area but more so BSW.

Another spot that I would see the occasional SW or two is Desiard St particularly the area of Desiard between N 14th and N 7th street going back toward downtown but this area seems to have completely dried up I hadn't seen anything there in quite some time.

The area of Desiard St where Stanley St intersects it all the way down Desiard St to N 18th St intersection is another area that you can find SW. Particularly in the area around that car wash at the red light and that gas station on the opposite side of the street. This is a heavy foot traffic area for SW's and regular civilians as well. Leo can generally be seen cruising and ducked off in this area as well so if in this area as well particularly at night, so if you're on the hunt proceed with caution here especially after dark.

A spot that you might find some luck as it relates to chance encounter with a SW is the streets right off of Powell St going through the Booker T section of Monroe. It's hit or miss in this area too but sometimes late at night you might see a SW or two wondering around out there. Sometimes it easy to get them confused with regular civilians but if you make a block or two and make eye contact and she gives you that look or try to wave you down chances are she's a working girl. This is a mostly black community but I've seen WSW and BSW in this area. The quality of the SW seems to be a little better here as well when you can find one. They are scarce here but on a lucky drive you can find one.

Another section of the city where SW can be found occasionally is an area on the city's Southside. The street is called Berg Jones Lane. It intersects Winnsboro Road. Where at the traffic light were McFarland Funeral Home can be seen. Drive down this street until you come to an blues night club that has people's faces painted on it. And there is also a little small juke joint like store a few feet away from this store I occasionally see maybe one or two SW's in the area if I'm riding through late at night or early in the morning.

Most of these areas I named are hit or miss most are more miss than hit but you might have some luck. Be careful because Leo does occassional stings around the city. So if it looks and sounds to good to be true it probably is.

I would suggest if you have the money and time to make that hour and 20 minute drive up I-20 west to Shreveport. Although the activity over there isn't what it once was it isn't as scarce as it is in Monroe.

Happy Hunting and be careful.

Nfamous
03-11-12, 23:37
Any SC's in the Monroe area?

Mikoll
03-12-12, 18:04
Any SC's in the Monroe area?Aint shit in this area. Run far away.

Mikoll
03-12-12, 18:14
The number of SW in the area has significantly decreased from what it was 7-8 years ago when I first began cruising the area. Leo has cleaned up the area a lot and although you might find the occassional SW they are not as abundant as they once were.

I remember a hot spot for SW use to be at a location right off Louisville street heading back in the direction of Monroe coming from West Monroe. There is a street on the right hand side of Louisville at the red light next to the Van Trow Toyota dealership on the left side of the street and Dollar Tree on the right side of the street. This street is called N 21st St. It's somewhat of a side street that connects Louisville and Washington St when you make a right turn on N 21st it will take you about two and a half blocks before it runs into Washington St and it runs between the Dollar Tree to the left and shopping center to the right that which houses stores like Citi-Trends, County Market, and several other businesses. Directly behind the Dollar Tree is a place called the Windsor Inn. It is home and a hangout to a lot of drug addicts, transients, and crackwhores. One who might be driving through the area in the late evening or at night might see a SW walking down N 21st. They usually will walk down N 21st St headed to the area on the other side of Washington St to those shotgun houses that are visible from Washington St. That area use to have a lot of foot traffic and drug activity and it still is to a slightly lesser degree. Leo has kinda cracked down on the activity here but on a lucky day you might still be able to find a SW. A lot of the women are drug addicts and look like they've been rode hard and left to dry but occasionally there might be a decent looking SW you might come across here. It's hit or miss though more miss than hit lately but this is definitely a popular area for some SW of the area. Be careful here the Leo presence is highly particularly in the evenings and at night. I've seen BSW and WSW in this area but more so BSW.

Another spot that I would see the occasional SW or two is Desiard St particularly the area of Desiard between N 14th and N 7th street going back toward downtown but this area seems to have completely dried up I hadn't seen anything there in quite some time.

The area of Desiard St where Stanley St intersects it all the way down Desiard St to N 18th St intersection is another area that you can find SW. Particularly in the area around that car wash at the red light and that gas station on the opposite side of the street. This is a heavy foot traffic area for SW's and regular civilians as well. Leo can generally be seen cruising and ducked off in this area as well so if in this area as well particularly at night, so if you're on the hunt proceed with caution here especially after dark.

A spot that you might find some luck as it relates to chance encounter with a SW is the streets right off of Powell St going through the Booker T section of Monroe. It's hit or miss in this area too but sometimes late at night you might see a SW or two wondering around out there. Sometimes it easy to get them confused with regular civilians but if you make a block or two and make eye contact and she gives you that look or try to wave you down chances are she's a working girl. This is a mostly black community but I've seen WSW and BSW in this area. The quality of the SW seems to be a little better here as well when you can find one. They are scarce here but on a lucky drive you can find one.

Another section of the city where SW can be found occasionally is an area on the city's Southside. The street is called Berg Jones Lane. It intersects Winnsboro Road. Where at the traffic light were McFarland Funeral Home can be seen. Drive down this street until you come to an blues night club that has people's faces painted on it. And there is also a little small juke joint like store a few feet away from this store I occasionally see maybe one or two SW's in the area if I'm riding through late at night or early in the morning.

Most of these areas I named are hit or miss most are more miss than hit but you might have some luck. Be careful because Leo does occassional stings around the city. So if it looks and sounds to good to be true it probably is.

I would suggest if you have the money and time to make that hour and 20 minute drive up I-20 west to Shreveport. Although the activity over there isn't what it once was it isn't as scarce as it is in Monroe.

Happy Hunting and be careful.I have lived in Monroe for over 20 years and know all of the areas you are talking about, and you are very accurate but they are all but dried up. One other place I have found is out on Desiard past the college headed to Lakeshore. If you hit it just right you can sometimes find a decent SW between the Library Lounge and Brookshires in Lakeshore. Paying close attention to all the sidestreets by the notel and old drive in theatre. I have never had much luck in Shreveport but haven't spent much time looking there either. Thanks for the report. And if you find anything in the Monroe area please let me know.

CaptainTrojan
06-21-12, 13:27
I have lived in Monroe for over 20 years and know all of the areas you are talking about, and you are very accurate but they are all but dried up. One other place I have found is out on Desiard past the college headed to Lakeshore. If you hit it just right you can sometimes find a decent SW between the Library Lounge and Brookshires in Lakeshore. Paying close attention to all the sidestreets by the notel and old drive in theatre. I have never had much luck in Shreveport but haven't spent much time looking there either. Thanks for the report. And if you find anything in the Monroe area please let me know.In a recent dream I had I found a WSW in that area. She was petite probably in her 30s ok looking. I'd give her a 5. 5 or 6 out of 10. She had a decent body but she was missing a few teeth and she looked a little worn in the face. BBBJ was ok at best. Then she kinda rushed it.

Have you or anyone else found anymore spots in the area? Also what about West Monroe?

Mikoll
07-02-12, 15:39
In a recent dream I had I found a WSW in that area. She was petite probably in her 30s ok looking. I'd give her a 5. 5 or 6 out of 10. She had a decent body but she was missing a few teeth and she looked a little worn in the face. BBBJ was ok at best. Then she kinda rushed it.

Have you or anyone else found anymore spots in the area? Also what about West Monroe?I have seen her but not had that dream. Nice little spinner body, nice legs. Every time I see her the situation is not right. Did you get a name or her digits? If so PM me.

CaptainTrojan
07-03-12, 19:08
I have seen her but not had that dream. Nice little spinner body, nice legs. Every time I see her the situation is not right. Did you get a name or her digits? If so PM me.We definitely thinking of the same person she was nothing special I've seen a lot of other potential game in the area as well but just as you've stated the time and situations haven't been right in those situations for me either.

Mikoll
07-04-12, 07:09
We definitely thinking of the same person she was nothing special I've seen a lot of other potential game in the area as well but just as you've stated the time and situations haven't been right in those situations for me either.Check your Inbox

Nfamous
10-30-12, 00:27
I thought there was a SC in Monroe near 165? Place was in an old church next to a liquor store.

Not sure of the name but it was the only thing open and when I stepped inside I immediately stepped right outside for fear of robbery.

Nfamous
03-25-13, 23:28
Any SC's in the Monroe area?There are 2 SC in Monroe, people.

Onyx Lounge

1616 Winnsboro Road

Monroe, LA.

(318) 614-2943

theonyxlounge@yahoo.com

Intrigue Club at

5698 Highway 165 Byp.

Monroe, LA.

(318) 654-4974

Mikoll
04-07-13, 07:17
Any good talent working?

There are 2 SC in Monroe, people.

Onyx Lounge

1616 Winnsboro Road

Monroe, LA.

(318) 614-2943

theonyxlounge@yahoo.com

Intrigue Club at

5698 Highway 165 Byp.

Monroe, LA.

(318) 654-4974

Nfamous
04-06-14, 00:20
Any good talent working?Definitely at Onyx yes.

Good times too.